Did you know?
- You can have a checking account that is linked to your retirement funds that you control.
- Your retirement account is not limited to just stock market based investments.
- You can invest your retirement funds into something you know and understand.
- You can control all the assets in your retirement account.
Checkbook Control LLC:
Easy as 1…2…3!
- Open a Self Directed IRA (Traditional, Roth, SEP) or 401k
- Contact us with your Self Directed IRA LLC information
- Instruct your Self Directed IRA Custodian to invest in your checkbook control IRA
Now You’re Ready to take Checkbook Control of your Retirement!
Expand & Control Your Investment Options
All About Life Settlements
About three years ago I was introduced to a new asset class, at least new to me. What if you could invest in something that has nothing to do with stock market performance, it has nothing to do with the highs and lows of real estate, and it has nothing to do with gas and oil or the economy?
The Wall Street Journal says…
read the full article on Tim Schubert’s blog
We have created over five hundred IRA LLCs in the past three years. Education is a very important factor in self directing one’s IRA and we at Blue Diamond Documents specialize in more than checkbook IRA control LLC formation. We’ve have developed webinar and seminar formats to help spread the knowledge on self directed IRAs. We cover information such as: tax codes and guidelines, alternative investment options, and the how-to’s of having complete checkbook control of an IRA or 401k. We also partner with investment experts from all over the United States, which helps keep our classes fresh and on topic with the market.
On our calendar you will find a schedule of our upcoming webinars and seminars. We look forward to your participation!
We can form LLCs for checkbook IRAs in all fifty states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin & Wyoming.